- How you define your self-worth determines the level of your self-respect which determines your conduct.
- To be stingy makes destiny stinky.
- Happy actions stem from good works.
- True riches reside in the benevolent soul.
- When you are sold out to do good in the world your destiny sails progressively.
- Character is your greatest collateral in your demand for success.
- “Millions do not the make the man” but sound moral character does make the man.
- Until you have command over self, you are in bondage to self.
- To be morally free is to have command over self.
- Enthusiasm is an internal stimulant that stirs up positive energy which ignites the hearts of others.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars