- Mental concept determines material reality.
- When you decide to be rich you soon discover you must decide to do things differently from average people.
- To change your financial fortune you must change your habits.
- Achieving a different result necessitates a different way of thinking.
- To enhance your expertise learn from the experts.
- To excel you must give yourself to study.
- Beliefs that holds back causes setbacks.
- The “land of opportunity” is really the territory of your mind.
- When you consistently do the things that will enable you to achieve your goals, you put yourself in a position that you will do the right thing at the right time which causes the “lucky breaks” of destiny.
- Wasting time at work is dissipating return on energy.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars