- Low-value activities will never yield high value reward in the use of your time and energy.
- Low-priority tasks will never yield high profitability reward.
- When you look for ways to add value, ways open up for your advancement.
- Value creation in terms of quality and quantity fulfills the terms of wealth creation.
- Work in real-time and you will produce real value.
- Work all the time you work and you will work your way to the top.
- Work longer and smarter to go higher.
- Use your time well if your life must turn out well.
- When you focus on results you forge productivity.
- Start earlier; stay later; earn better.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars