- To be humble is to highly value all people.
- How you treat people will determine how life will treat you.
- Suicide of character is the murder of destiny.
- The desire for something for nothing is the desire to lose your self-respect.
- When you make character your chief success capital your return on investment will last beyond a lifetime.
- To live by noble convictions is to step out of the crowd and live in distinction.
- For your life to be distinct you must move with your instinct.
- Prostitution of character is a viral prostitution that spirals life into vicious misery.
- Your mind and soul character qualities determine the quality of your personality.
- When peace of mind is lost life becomes a miserable ordeal.
- The promise of temporary gain with moral compromise leads to a permanent loss.
- Cheerfulness is life’s lubricant that eases friction and smoothens your sail through life.
- Poverty is rooted in the ignorance of the possibilities within.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars