- A harmonious life is the instrument in which the symphonies of life are played into sweet melodious sound that unravels the beauty of living.
- Good reading makes for good thinking and good living.
- When you control your thinking you direct your life.
- The mental chamber is the jurisdiction that sentences life to bondage or release.
- To change the entire character of our minds is to change the entire outcome of our lives.
- When we take possession of our minds we take possessions of our destiny.
- Fakers are a reflection of inner defect concealed at a distance but revealed up-close.
- Your mind is the battlefield; guard it as if your life depended on it, because it does.
- We become what we think and we behave what we believe.
- Physical health; mental power and moral strength cultivate success.
- Deep attentive thinking makes solutions attainable.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars