- The inner world of thought creates the outer world of circumstances and steers the course of destiny.
- When you change the cause you eliminate the effects; when you change what is happening within you, you alter what is happening to you and around you.
- To be on course with success you must initiate the cause of success.
- When you initiate the cause of success you get on course with success.
- Your life is a product of choices rather than chance.
- You determine your life’s harvest by the kind of seeds you sow through your thoughts, words and deeds.
- Thoughts are the mold that shapes the conditions of life.
- Everytime your mind is at work creation is at work.
- The way you think determines how you feel.
- To change the condition of life, change the condition of your mind.
- The way you interpret events and situations determines the way you experience them.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars