- Leadership is for the courageous who act audaciously even in the face of setbacks and adversity.
- Confront your fears and you will confound your fears.
- To accomplish what no one has ever done you must go where no one has ever gone.
- Great leaders function outside of their comfort zone, within their strength zone exploring the horizon of possibilities.
- Problem solving skill is the foremost skill of leadership.
- It takes a great risk adventure to create a great business venture.
- When you expand your envelope you extend your influence.
- To conquer the fear of failure develop a success consciousness and move into a space of action.
- The success or failure of organizations and institutions are the portrait of the beliefs and values of leadership.
- When straight dealings characterizes your business dealings you attract the big deals.
- At the heart of a transformational leader is truthfulness and love.
- Reliability in leadership is the viability of organizational or business success.
- When people can take you at your word you take on the credibility of leadership.
- Credibility, reliability, consistency are words that depicts the trademark of great leaders.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars