- The path of greatness is the path of noble character.
- “Situational ethics” is a malady that has jeopardized character.
- What you do under pressure and what you do to get pleasure are the reflection of what you are on the inside.
- Your highest goal should be to do the highest good with your ability.
- When you relegate your peace of mind you negate your greatest good.
- Until education leads to the development of character it becomes a cover-up for self-sabotage.
- When you face the truth you won’t live a lie.
- When you focus on adding value to lives you are elevating yourself.
- Truthfulness always outlives lies.
- The glue that binds relationships are the values you uphold together.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars