- The work that fascinates you,will invigorate you.
- Your unique abilities and talents suit into the kind of work you’ve been made to do.
- What holds your attention will control your actions and direct your destiny.
- What you enjoy doing that you could be paid for joins you to success and its attendant reward.
- When you view time as your greatest asset you make the greatest use of your time and live your best life.
- To make a difference in your industry you must do things differently.
- Your unique skills makes you indispensable.
- When you feed the stomach and starve the mind your destiny becomes deformed.
- Improvement is the wheel of progress.
- Unless you learn to control your thinking, you lose a handle on life
- When you’re out of options you come to the realization that God is all you’ve got and He is all you will ever need.
- When your pain is great your life’s purpose is greater.
- To defeat temptation, don’t “fight” the thoughts but rather redirect your mind to dwell on noble thoughts.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars