- Success is predictable when you create it.
- What you think and how you think about what you think determines how you feel and why you feel the way you do.
- The good old ways is for the good old days but innovation is for the contemporary times.
- When you set standard of performance you raise the stakes of your performance and stake the claim of success.
- Fear is shrouded in ignorance.
- Intense desire and increased knowledge increases your success capacity and intensifies your propensity to succeed.
- Resolve never to give up and your life will revolve around success and evolve into success.
- Your commitment to excellence attracts superior rewards.
- Specialization is the key to distinction.
- Your competitive advantage is your unique selling point.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars