- When you clarify your customer’s needs you give them clear satisfaction in meeting their needs.
- When you give your customers more pleasure than anyone else they will give you the pleasure of loyalty above everyone else.
- When you are improvement-driven you drive sales.
- You must create a sales appeal to attract a buy appeal.
- When you are sensitive and attentive to your customers they become receptive towards you.
- To meet a need is to meet your need of money.
- Clarify expectation, exceed expectation and you will attract exceeding reward.
- The art of listening produces the act of selling.
- Your sensitivity and attentiveness to your customers produces the know-how in making the sales.
- To master the art of selling yourself is to gain mastery in solving problems in an effective and efficient way.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars