- Your life can never rise above the level of your thoughts.
- To live a larger life, enlarge your vision.
- Envision your success and you will envelope yourself with success.
- Risk-takers are growth-getters.
- The responsibility of living is being response-able in living to make a difference.
- Life’s requirements pave way for life’s opportunities.
- Your words define who you really are.
- How you define yourself, reflect in your behavior.
- Give up excuses if you must go up.
- You are not entitled to a great life but rather you create a great life.
- When you take 100% responsibility for your life, you will have 0% tolerance for failure.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars