- When you accept people the way they are, you give them permission to change the way they are.
- Identify the key skills to become a key player in your expertise.
- Personal excellence is the derivative of personal effectiveness.
- A mental bond binds life to the stake of failure.
- When you commit to excellence you commit to upgrading the quality of your life.
- The control valve of performance is the quality of your ideals.
- The better you do, the better you feel; the better you feel, the better you do.
- Your payoff is proportionate to the value of your contribution.
- When you get to do what you love to do, you get to significantly succeed at what you do.
- Your area of excellence is your winning advantage.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars