- Your willingness to help someone solve their problem is the wheel that advances your life.
- Problem solving skill is a vital tool in your success kit.
- Success is attracted to those who become a solution to a problem and the greater the problem you can creatively solve, the greater the success you attract.
- Until you really know your business and absolutely believe in your business, you have no business being in that business because you will be unable to thrive in that business.
- You cannot really be effective in selling a product you are not using.
- Until product knowledge and understanding is in place, confidence will be out of place and sales will far-fetched.
- When people cannot count on your integrity, count yourself out of business.
- Truthfulness will secure customers/clients loyalty more than any other factor.
- Money, position and status gives superficial respect but it is the quality of your character that breeds genuine respect from people.
- Accessibility is key to profitability.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars