- Responsible living begins with taking responsibility for what you think and how you think.
- You are what you are because of what you think; you are where you are because of your actions.
- Every action or behavior produces consequences – positive or negative and consequences unravels the sequences of events in your life.
- Adulthood does not begin with age rather it begins with taking absolute responsibility for your life without playing the blame game.
- The concept of responsibility is the precept of progress.
- The responsibility challenge is the challenge to live in freedom.
- To evade responsibility is to erase success.
- Personal power begins with taking personal responsibility.
- Positive emotions is the springboard of accepting complete responsibility for your life and is the drawing board of taking right motions which makes you live above board and beyond bounds.
- Take a cue, no one is coming to the rescue rather you are the one to take cues in responding to your ability to create the change you desire.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars