- When you know your self-worth you don’t lose your confidence when you lose a sale.
- Testimonials are marketing “kits” for growing your customers base.
- A winning self-image is the fundamental principle for a winning sales presentation.
- Your credibility is your eligibility in making the sale.
- In making the sale the customer’s perception is vital.
- The trust bond you have with your customers will determine the bond of loyalty they will have towards you.
- Your ability to ask good questions in order to identify needs is your ability to gain clarity in satisfying your customers needs.
- You never make the sale when you lose the facial makeover of a smile that overflows from within.
- You must have a good time meeting people if you must have a good time making the sale.
- High quality relationship with your customers or clients leads to high customers or clients retention.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars