- When you lose control of your own life you lose out to negatve emotions.
- A sense of control of your own life elevates your state of well-being.
- Goals predicts the direction of change.
- When you exercise control of your mind you exert control over your life.
- Whatever you think and talk about most, will show up in your life the most.
- When you fail to decide exactly what you want you are inclined in getting exactly what you don’t want.
- To believe in luck is to lock self out of success domain.
- Circumstances are the rulers of the weak but are the raising agent for the strong.
- Clarify, prioritize and initiate actions to actualize your goals.
- A dream list acted upon will enlist you with the achievers.
- Strategic planning leads to systematic success.
- To perform at your very best you must become your very best.
- Review your plan each day to renew your commitment each day.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars