- Leaders who continually think of themselves first, their leadership does not last.
- Making resolution or decision to change and then reverting to old pattern of behavior makes for a retrogressive character and leadership.
- Passion gives the momentum of sustainability in leadership.
- Principled leaders ascend to become principal leaders.
- The quality of your leadership is reflective of your daily practices.
- True leadership is synonymous to servanthood rather than status.
- Know your purpose; grow to reach your maximum potential; live to give to the highest good of humanity; and you will be rewarded with fulfilling leadership.
- When you focus on your responsibilities above your rights you express the ability of leadership.
- You must raise your standards to stake the claim of successful leadership.
- Self-renewal: physical, social, emotional, mental and spiritual enlongates relevance in leadership.
- To renew your mind is to renew your leadership capacity.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars