- A heart empty of love is a heart that is sick.
- At the end, what count is: loving God, loving self and loving people.
- The absence of unconditional love is the presence of negative emotions; the presence of unconditional love is the absence of negative emotions.
- To love is to really live; to be selfish is to be dis-eased.
- Without love beauty fades.
- Raising emotionally healthy children becomes an impossible ordeal without unconditional love.
- Without love every effort to build a happy marriage becomes abortive.
- Without love becoming fulfilled and emotionally whole is a futile pursuit.
- Without love mending broken relationships only end up in disintegration.
- Without love enjoying good feelings about you is far-fetched.
- Without love cultivating and maintaining warm friendships becomes an exasperating experience.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars