- When you upgrade your thinking you elevate your life.
- Prejudice jeopardizes a life of limitless possibilities.
- Your behavior is predicated upon the beliefs about yourself.
- Your choices are reflective of your beliefs about yourself.
- Self-limiting beliefs are the limiting brakes that short-changes potentials.
- Doubt and fear couples a failing state of life.
- What you prepare for is determined by what you expect, and the quality of your preparation is reflective of the quality of your expectations.
- Your inner life is the sustaining factor of your life.
- To perform your reality check examine your belief system.
- When you challenge the beliefs that holds you back, you overcome the challenge of setbacks.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars