- When we play to our strengths we play the game of life to win.
- Make everyday a masterpiece and your future will not be shattered into pieces.
- When you make each day count you make youir life count.
- When you bring God into the picture everyday success features in your life.
- When you build healthy relationships with people you build leadership success.
- The ability to effectively communicate and connect with people is a core skill of effective leadership.
- Give attention daily to your faith, family, relationships, mission and your health and you will grow and attain real success.
- Invest your time, wisdom and resources in people who really wants to grow and truly wants to make a difference and you will be raising emerging leaders and multiplying your impact.
- A leader who does not regularly self-examine is one who self-exterminates and terminates the progressive destinies of followers.
- A winning team is that which completes one another rather than compete with each other and the “We” and “You” language communicates a winning team while the “I” and “Me” language represents a losing team.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars