- When you work harder on yourself you evade a hard life.
- When you become better you lead better.
- Your leadership capacity wil never exceed the level of your personal growth.
- How you see yourself determines the course of your actions which shapes the course of your destiny.
- How you see your future will determine how you will handle the present and what you will make of the present.
- A passion to help people births a compassion to lead people.
- The size of your dreams determines the level of your commitment to make it happen.
- At times you may need to leave everything familiar and everyone you know in order to re-invent yourself to grow to the next level.
- Rekindle your association with those who rekindle your inner spirit.
- Your personal daily growth leads to personal and leadership success.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars