- Integrity integrates longevity in leadership.
- Leadership is not a right rather it is the privilege of stewardship of trust.
- When you lead by example you become an inspiring example and a sample of real leadership.
- When you walk the talk people won’t disregard your talk rather they will follow your walk.
- At the core of transformational leadership is consistency of character.
- The depth of your integrity determines the height of your confidence and self-esteem.
- When you live in truth with yourself you will be able to deal truly with everyone.
- To lead from the front you must face your fears and take action ahead.
- Your ability to make decisions in the face of uncertaintaies for certain results ascertains your capacity as a leader.
- When you step up your faith, you step out in faith and take up the responsibility of leadership.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars