- When you become disgusted with life it reflects that your thoughts are disgruntled.
- When you complain about your lot that means you devalue your mind a lot.
- A new lease on life is a product of a new release in changing how you think.
- The way things are going is shaped by what’s going on within you.
- The power to change your life lies in your power to change your mind.
- When you see life as a battle life becomes a fight at every turn.
- When you expect to have one difficulty after another you will have a barrage of hard times.
- How you see life and what you expect from life is predominantly what you will attract in life.
- You can’t fight life and emerge a winner rather you love life and you become a winner.
- The bad use of your power to choose results in bad consequences.
- The power to choose is your greatest power to change your life and keep it changed.
- The right to choose is your inalienable right to either win or lose in the game of life.
- Your life is the sum of all the choices you’ve made and to change the course of your life you must change the cause – one thought at a time.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars