- To alter the narrative of your life story, you must change the derivative of your mental script.
- Right living produces real happiness.
- Heroism is the triumph of courage under pressure to conform.
- Mental poison renders destiny toxic.
- When you control your thinking you direct your life.
- To change the entire character of your mind is to change the whole outcome of your life.
- Our actions mirror our thoughts.
- Punctuality is the value you place on your time and on other people’s time.
- The inability to keep to the time of appointment delivers disappointment.
- Never play the victim by letting down your guard of prudence.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars