- The longevity of any business hinges on the ability to create and keep customers.
- Profits commensurates with customers satisfaction, customers retention and customers loyalty.
- Value creation, customers creation and customers retention creates a viable business venture or organization.
- Your ability to serve customers effectively is your ability to drive profits proficiently.
- The viability of your business venture or organization hinges on your ability to attract and keep the best people both in character and in competence.
- When you treat employees as highly valuable as you would treat your high value customers, your employees will in turn treat your customers as highly valuable which leads to customers satisfaction and produces high return on investment.
- The highest quality and quantity of service produces the highest profits.
- Meeting customers expectations produces a surviving business.
- Exceeding customers expectations produces a thriving business.
- When you amaze your customers your business or organization evolves into the “indispensable” class.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars