- When you offset likely risks that customers perceive in buying your product/service/idea you gain an offshoot in sales and build your sales relationships.
- When there is a trust bond between the salesperson and the customer there’s bound to be sales.
- When you listen twice as much as you talk you will double your sales.
- When you listen intently and attentively to your customers/clients trust builds up and sales orders move up.
- Well-thought-out questions lead to well work-out sales.
- The more you listen closely to your prospect, the more closely you get to make the sales.
- Selling is about building relationships with customers-Relationship are critical to customer creation and customer retention.
- When you are likable and credible you attract customers’ loyalty to buy what you represent.
- When you take customers/clients/employees for granted your business will be grounded—Value and appreciate each customer/client/employee.
- When you focus on building and maintaining a high-quality relationship with your customers/clients/employees you will be rewarded with high business growth.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars