- You make life happen when you can imagine life will happen.
- Until you see it; you will not seize it.
- Until you conceive it, you will not receive it.
- Wrong thinking writes off life’s best.
- Until you how you think you won’t change how you live.
- Enlarge your vision and you will enlarge your capacity.
- Grudges crush dreams.
- Get rid of the past if you want to ride into the future of your dreams.
- Dream big! Never step back and be held back by asking; how? When you step out, Life will provide the answers.
- Program your mind for success and you will rise above the condition of failure.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars