- Failure to recognize your ability equates failure to recognize opportunities.
- Wisdom is the applied knowledge of the truth.
- We become what we believe we are.
- What we do with our minds will determine the level of the reward of what we do with our hands.
- The prosperity consciousness creates the conditions of prosperity.
- Whenever we limit the thoughts, we limit our actions and consequently, we limit the outcome
- Our thought forces are the creative forces of life.
- As the days unfold so should your mind unfold into the epic of your future.
- Self-growth is the foundation for every other growth in life.
- When you visualize the goal you will actualize the goal.
- “Do it now” is the instruction for the dreamers.
- Half-a-minders are the half-way-finishers.
- When you recognize that the real help you need in life lies within, you’ve recognized where real success emanates from.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars