- The work that fascinates you,will invigorate you.
- Your unique abilities and talents suit into the kind of work you’ve been made to do.
- What holds your attention will control your actions and direct your destiny.
- What you enjoy doing that you could be paid for joins you to success and its attendant reward.
- When you view time as your greatest asset you make the greatest use of your time and live your best life.
- To make a difference in your industry you must do things differently.
- Your unique skills makes you indispensable.
- When you feed the stomach and starve the mind your destiny becomes deformed.
- Improvement is the wheel of progress.
- Unless you learn to control your thinking, you lose a handle on life
- When you’re out of options you come to the realization that God is all you’ve got and He is all you will ever need.
- When your pain is great your life’s purpose is greater.
- To defeat temptation, don’t “fight” the thoughts but rather redirect your mind to dwell on noble thoughts.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars
4 thoughts on “SUPERCHARGED: HOW TO STAY AHEAD IN THE GAME OF LIFE”
Keep it up. GOOD collection of thoughts.
Thank you so much for the encouraging words.
We greatly appreciate and dearly love you.
Great to hear from you.
Thank you so much for the kind words.
we greatly appreciate and dearly love you.