- Take charge of your life to change your life.
- The concept of learning is the recipe for succeeding.
- Leave nothing to chance and you will leave nothing at stake.
- The comfort zone is the zone of powerlessness.
- Ignorance is a trance for failure.
- When you neutralize your fears you materialize success.
- You can learn anything implies you can succeed at anything.
- The blame game is rooted in the victim mentality.
- When there is a mental breakout there will be a life breakthrough.
- Your actions expresses your beliefs and shapes your reality.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars