- To create the value of wealth, add value.
- Speed and dependability are the winning edge in contemporary times.
- Good habits produces good success.
- The habit of early rising will lead to your uprising.
- Punctuality is the pulse of commitment.
- Make every moment count; make your life count.
- Create your own opportunities; design your own success and tune into the flow of progress.
- Wholehearted work yields full blown results.
- Proactive people are productive people.
- To serve people better produce more value.
- When you serve people with the quality of value they cannot do without, you become indispensable.
- When you have a sense of urgency you develop a state of congruency for actions that makes you unstoppable.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars
2 thoughts on “SUPERCHARGED: HOW TO MAKE PROGRESS”
great content, i love it
Wow! Superexcited hearing from you.
Blessed knowing that.
We greatly appreciate and dearly love you.