- The elimination of negative emotions is the culmination of success possibilities.
- The substitution of positive thoughts for negative thoughts is the restitution of success.
- Starve your negative emotions if you don’t want to be a slave to negative emotions.
- When you keep repeating any thought, you keep developing and strengthening the corresponding behavioral pattern.
- When you think and talk about what makes you angry and unhappy, you take up negative emotions.
- When you refuse to think about it in your mind, you refuse to grow it in your life.
- You can choose your thoughts implies you can create your life.
- When you stop thinking negative thoughts you stop feeding negative emotions; when you stop feeding negative emotions you stop feeling negatively and start filling your life with positivity.
- The unconditional acceptance of yourself is the condition which your personality blooms.
- Your core beliefs produces core successes or the cause of failure.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars