- Choose your thoughts wisely if you want to change your life radically.
- Thought seeds yield the fruitage of circumstance.
- When you think more effectively your life will work more efficiently.
- Your self-concept is the conception that births either success or failure in life.
- Love withheld leads to misbehavior sustained.
- Love deprivation is the derivative of personality problems.
- Conditional love produces a dysfunctional personality.
- Fear is the conduit of negativity.
- The need to be loved is the ultimate need of the human heart.
- Unconditional love is the condition in which personality thrives and blossoms.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars