- Drive-out negative emotions from your life if you want to drive into the success domain.
- Your past is not the posture for your future rather you can position yourself for success for the future.
- Rise above the opinions of others if you want to live up to your dreams.
- Analyze your beliefs and you will capitalize on your potentials.
- Playing the blame game makes you a loser in the game of life.
- Control your emotions and you will direct your destiny.
- Positive emotions are the catalyst for success.
- Rationalizing misbehaivior sabotages success.
- When you become entitled to your anger you lose the tiltle deed of initializing success.
- To become more, be more responsible; to do more, be more goal-oriented and to give more, be more love-centered.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars