- The giving principle sets in motion the reward of compensation.
- Share your wealth to perpetuate your wealth.
- To hoard your wealth is to hurt your growth and expansion.
- When you find a way to serve you severe yourself from a failing life.
- Your behavior consistently aligns with your beliefs and to change your behavior, you must change your beliefs.
- Your life will never rise above the beliefs you have about yourself.
- Your reality is the summation of your beliefs and to change your reality you must change your belief system.
- You can’t move up in life if you are selling yourself short.
- Self-limiting beliefs breaks down potentials.
- Doubt and fear neutralizes success.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars