- Determine your networth if you want to raise your network and increase your networth.
- Financial literacy licenses you to financial independence.
- Until you become aware of what you’re spending, you won’t become awake to your financial destiny.
- Until you track your expenditures every month you lose track of sustained financial success.
- Review your financial goals to revise your financial plans.
- Money skills is a life skill for producing financial fortune.
- Until you see money as a tool to be used for higher purposes it becomes a tool for self-destruction.
- Until you keep money in its proper perspective, money will keep you enslaved.
- Until you make saving and investment a priority, lack becomes your preoccupation.
- Reduce the cost of your rich lifestyle if don’t want to incur the consequence of poverty.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars