- Until you master the spending game you won’t master the money game.
- Until you decide what you want you will derail into what you don’t want.
- When you identify your limiting beliefs about money you’ve identifiedyour wealth inhibitors.
- When you focus on wealth you will be in the flow to attract wealth.
- Write down your limiting beliefs about money in order to write off financial failure and write out financial success.
- Write down your new money beliefs and you will write out a new financial reality; affirm your new money beliefs and you will affix your new financial reality.
- Until the thought form of prosperity is built up, the form of poverty will persist.
- Until you decide to be wealthy, you will deny yourself the opportunity of becoming wealthy.
- Until you define what your financial goals are, you will defect to lose the money game.
- Until you have a financial plan you become plain broke.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars