- When you hire the best you retire mediocre results.
- When you surround yourself with people who are smarter than you they complement you and augment results.
- Never feel intimidated by the best but rather feel inspired by the best and you will become your best.
- The best quality product you can afford retains longer with longer cost effectiveness.
- Value quality over quantity if you want to live a qualitative life.
- Never save money at the expense of time for you can use time to create money but you can never create time with money.
- When you improve the quality of your life your inner peace is enhanced.
- Life rewards you with the best when you invest the best into life.
- The power to excel is your ability to invest in excellence.
- Your ability to master the use of your time in channeling it into activities of significant value is the power to direct your life and make a difference with your life.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars