- Fertilize your dreams with your thoughts, words and actions if you must materialize them.
- For a total turn out in your life give total time and attention to the realization of your dreams.
- For your dreams to matter in life it must matter to the lives of people and it must make you to become a master over self.
- Never think you know everything lest you lose everything.
- When you deny your shortcomings you defy the remedy to your shortcomings which cuts short success.
- Never be so consumed with your dream of “shooting for the stars” that you shut your sensitivity to the needs and desires of those around you.
- Until your life becomes a flow of faith it will become floored by fear.
- To be separated from your Creator is to be united with a tragic life.
- When your dream is too big to contain it will be too powerful for your growth to be restricted.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars