- Your focus produces the state of happiness or unhappiness.
- Happiness create climate of efficiency.
- When you refuse to dream you refuse to soar.
- Great things always start small but small things do not always end up great.
- To become obsessed with your dream is the potent ability to obtain your dream.
- The undecided individual dabbles into failure.
- The unlearned individual lends self to failure.
- The unfocused are fickle individuals and they fizzle out success.
- The unexcited individual excludes self from succeeding.
- To borrow a dream from another is to be bereft of a fulfilling life.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars