- Develop what you have and you will envelope yourself with success.
- What people like you best for could be what people can pay you best for.
- Persistence is the determinant value of success.
- Life will not give you the best because you deserve the best but rather life gives you the best when you demand the best and make the most of yourself.
- The Divinity within is your access to infinite wisdom.
- To live a worthwhile life, set and achieve worthwhile goals.
- Great accomplishment is laid back without the aid of other minds.
- To create success there must first be a mental creation of what you want.
- Visualization is the key to realization.
- Without the right mental image there will be destiny damage.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars