- When you count your blessings ratherthan your troubles you will make your blessings count.
- You lose out of life when you lose out to worry.
- Your life is reflectiveof your consciousness.
- Gratitude gratifies the joy of living.
- Until you enjoy what you have you will endure the life you live.
- Never take your blessings for granted if you want to be granted greater blessings by life.
- A cheerful attitude is a product of a grateful heart.
- The “Will to fail” is a subconscious desire that drives the resignation of the “Will to succeed” to fate which makes destiny fatal.
- “Fighting” the symptoms of failure is like beating the wind; until the cause of failure is recognized and eliminated the course of success cannot be initiated and run full course.
- When we have the best of all reasons to fail, we lack the best of all reasons to succeed.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars