- A new lease on life comes with a new sense of purpose.
- In cutting off failure from our lives we must court the learning process in an overall called failure in order to be united with the promise of success.
- Success must be earned if it must be sustained.
- To win the prize of success you must pay the price to succeed.
- “Success” which leaves you empty inside is a mirage. To get off the tirade you must feel success and feel satisfied inward and keep growing success onward.
- Until you are in tune with God you are out of sync with success.
- The courage to be – is the strength to build up success.
- Loss of hope indicates loss of gratitude.
- When we focus on what we lack, we lack the will-power to move ahead; when we focus on what we have, we have the courage and confidence to multiply our blessings by our moves .
- The complaining attitude makes life a platitude of a shadowy existence.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars