- Aimless living is a product of an empty life.
- The suicide of destiny becomes inevitatble when you have nothing to live for.
- In the absence of an abiding sense of purpose is the presence of an abiding case of failure.
- A clear conscience sets your success records clear.
- Human growth potentials is inexhaustible therefore, your success capacity is limitless.
- Without goals you won’t have the guts to succeed and inspiring goals helps you aspire to higher heights of success.
- To succeed set and accomplish goals but to keep growing your success set goals for consistent personal growth and development.
- Life is worth living when you make your life worth giving.
- You become “tired of living” when you are “getting nowhere.”
- Making a living makes you earn a living but making a life makes you make a difference.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars