- When your working life becomes your productivity line you align with success.
- Figure out “what works?” and you will earn more figures.
- Hardworkis effort applied; dedicated work is effectiveness unleashed.
- When you work on a lot things you make clutters; when you work on the right things you simnplify your life and amplify your success.
- What gives the greatest return is the greatest value for the use of energy andtime.
- “What works?” gives the greatest reward for the use of time and energy.
- Never doubt yourself rather double the intensity of your belief lest you dabble into failure.
- The “How can I?” question releases the “how to…” of accomplishments.
- Until you develop the audacity to challenge the odds you can’t overcome the odds .
- To run the success test is to test your limits.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars