- You either create an environment that is conducive for your personal growth or you change to an environment that is supportive of your personal growth.
- You either live your life by default or you lead your life by design.
- Until you can account for every waking hour spent, you will be unable to make your life count for the time you lived.
- Until you are proactive, you will become reactive; until you live life with a sense of urgency, you will spend life in a state of complacency.
- The rest of life work efficiently when you manage your life effectively.
- You either develop strategies to succeed or you develop excuses for failure.
- We get the best out of life when we give our best to life with all we’ve got.
- Develop workable systems that fast-tracks success in your life.
- Work with priorities and work on priorities.
- When you undervalue time you minimize life.
- The misuse of time is the tragedy of life.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars