- The quality of thoughts fixes the quality of life.
- Personal improvement produces improved performance.
- Unless the environment you are in challenges you to grow, you will never bloom where you are.
- To capture your dreams you must refuse to be a captive of the environment.
- The right environment gives you room to grow.
- Problems are the opportunities for growth.
- Your choices produce the chances of success or the causes of failure.
- Change your environment if the environment can’t inspire you to grow or support your growth.
- Focus on maximizing the moment and drive into the future.
- Never underestimate yourself; stretch your potentials and break the limits.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars