- True success is achieved when self-development is actualized.
- When you master your job and neglect to master yourself, your life will not matter in significance.
- When you expand your mind you expand your possibilities.
- Until you know what you need toimprove you will be deprived of the ways to improve your life.
- Seeking to win without putting self in a position to win is putting up a posture to lose.
- A new day should be a new start for new victories.
- At the brink of success is where the fiercest battle is won or lost.
- Individuality should never be compromised for popularity.
- The mind must be put to work for life to work for you.
- Until you prepare for success you can’t become a partaker of success.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars