- The secret to consistent success is hidden in your daily agenda and your daily agenda aggregates the outcome of your life.
- Your habits are seeds that produce the fruits of destiny.
- You have to work for your dreams and you have to wait for the process.
- What you instinctively do can make you distinctive.
- Your value to life appreciates or depreciates according to the extent you value people.
- Until you are growing daily, you are losing daily.
- When you take the time to think well you take time to give thanks.
- A fulfilled life is a life that has reached its full potentials and to reach your full potentials is to achieve daily personal growth.
- Personal growth is a function of discipline.
- Improvement thrives in consistency.
THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU
. . .
About the Author
Udeme Archibong is a prolific writer, an astute communicator and a model of excellence. Her writings have made profound impact on thousands of lives around the world through her blog: successrecipeblog.com, which has followings in over 70 countries in continents of the world.
She is a Self-Development Expert, who passionately works towards helping people maximize their destinies.
At some point, she was a motivational columnist, writing Success Recipe and Destiny Catalyst, for two Nigerian national newspapers, Vanguard and ThisDay, respectively. She is the initiator of the Revolution Series Seminars